Education:I am from Pakistan and I graduated with Masters of Science in Astronomy and Astrophysics from Department of Space Science, Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan.
I have been using C and C++ programming languages since an early undergraduate student. I extensively used Wolfram Mathematica and MATLAB programming languages for my undergraduate research. Also, I used Python and R programming accompanied by Anaconda distribution.
Research Interests:▪ Blackhole Physics
▪ Gravitational Waves: Inspirals and Primordial Sources
▪ Methods of Data Synthesis: Bayesian Data Analysis using Advanced Markov chain Monte Carlo methods
▪ Astrophysical Dynamics: Galactic Centers and Globular Clusters
▪ Detector: Laser Interferometer Space Antenna (LISA)
▪ Testifying General Relativity, Probing Astrodynamics and Cosmography
▪ Dark Matter: Weakly Interacting Massive Particles (WIMPs)
▪ Galactic Rotation Curves and Gravitational Lensing
▪ Candidates of Dark Matter: Weakly Interacting Massive Particles, Massive Compact Halo Objects, Sterile Neutrinos and Axions
▪ WIMP Scattering Processes and Detection Principles
▪ WIMP Trajectory in Solar System Near the Sun
▪ Detector: DRIFT